Exceptional treatments for any lifestyle
What you seek is seeking you
It’s you time at Align Spa
Find yourself here
We look forward to serving you
Never forget the pleasure of the journey
Benefits of Visiting Align Spa
We at Align Spa believe self-care is imperative in today’s modern busy world and we’ve seen strong evidence that when we nurture ourselves and slow down, more than just our body benefits, our entire life benefits.
The Align Spa is a high vibrational space, and that means we’ve taken great care to clean up the energy and vibrational experience of the spa by using various tools and technologies that we’re happy to share with you. For instance, we have crystals tucked away throughout the spa to help support you during your experience with us, we regularly perform energetic clearings and gratitude cleanses on the space, and installed on power outlets around the spa are small, white EMI units that disperse and transmute “dirty” frequencies of electricity that are present in the wiring of the building. We believe you feel the difference these tools make right when you walk in the door.
We also take additional measures to minimize your exposure to EMF (electromagnetic frequency) and wifi radiation while you’re in our care, by placing multiple energy balancing radionics units throughout the spa that work to actively cleanse and balance the energy field with the intention of helping improve the health and wellbeing of everyone present at the spa.
If you’d like to know more about our clearing practices, or how you can clean, clear and/or upgrade the energy of your own space, we’re happy to help you, and you can reach out to spa owner Adam Lanka on the Align Costa Rica page to schedule a consultation over the phone.
Spa Policies & Etiquette
What you can expect from Align Spa:
- Professionalism– We will do our best to ensure that every aspect of your wellness experience will be exceptional, from the moment you arrive to the time you leave. Our therapists will address specific needs you communicate to them to the best of their abilities. Please remember that you are in a professional spa, which means you will not expect anything other than professional therapeutic spa services.
- Therapist choice – You may request a male or female therapist or inquire about which therapist will best fit your needs.
- Your spa treatment – Please feel comfortable communicating with your therapist about specific concerns you have during your treatment. Remember this is your experience and we want you to feel satisfied. You may remain silent or speak quietly with your therapist during your session.
- Feedback – Please give honest feedback about your experience to either your therapist or the manager, and we would appreciate it if you took the time to write a review online after your time with us. Align Spa is interested in having a long term relationship with you, so we appreciate knowing how we did, how we can improve and how we can further meet your needs.
- Spa Dogs – Please be advised there is often a dog present at the spa. Our spa dogs are well behaved, gentle, friendly and contribute to our serene and inviting atmosphere. Dogs are not allowed in the treatment rooms in observance of potential client allergies, but please let us know in advance if you would like them to be kept solely in our staff area to respect any concerns you may have. Thank you.
What Align Spa expects from you:
- Your timely arrival – Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment; this allows you to relax, unwind, use the restroom and enjoy a beverage in our relaxation room before your treatment.
- Observance of our cancellation policy – A 24-hour cancellation / reschedule policy applies to all our services. If you cancel within 24 hours of your service, we reserve the right to charge you 50 percent of your total services. If you reschedule within 24 hours of your service you will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee to compensate your therapist for his/her time.
- No Show Policy – If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, we reserve the right to charge you 100 percent of your total services. Thank you for respecting your therapist’s time.
- Observance of our quiet area – Please place your phone on vibrate when you enter the spa, do not use your cell phones in the spa, be respectful of common space and talk quietly with your friends.
- Please note that scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of our policies.