Spa Policies & Etiquette
What you can expect from Align Spa:
- Professionalism– We will do our best to ensure that every aspect of your wellness experience will be exceptional, from the moment you arrive to the time you leave. Our therapists will respect and address specific needs you communicate them to the best of their abilities. Thank you for remembering that you are in a professional spa, which means you will not expect anything other than therapeutic spa services.
- Therapist choice – You may request a male or female therapist or inquire about which therapist will best fit your needs.
- Your spa treatment – Please feel comfortable communicating with your therapist about specific concerns you have during your treatment. Remember this is your experience and we want you to feel satisfied. You may remain silent or speak quietly during your session.
- Feedback – Please give honest feedback about your experience to either your therapist or the manager, and we would appreciate it if you took the time to write a review online after your experience. Align Spa is interested in having a long term relationship with you, so we appreciate knowing how we did and how we can further meet your needs.
- Spa Dogs – Please be advised there is often a dog present at the spa. Our spa dogs are well behaved, gentle, friendly and contribute to our serene and inviting atmosphere. Dogs are not allowed in the treatment rooms in observance of potential client allergies, but please let us know in advance if you would like them to be kept solely in our staff area to respect any concerns you may have. Thank you.
What Align Spa expects from you:
- Your timely arrival – Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment; this allows you to relax, unwind, use the restroom and enjoy a beverage in our relaxation room before your treatment.
- Observance of our cancellation policy – A 24-hour cancellation policy applies to all our services. Please note that you will be charged full price if you cancel within 24 hours of your service, however if you reschedule at the time you call to cancel then you will only be charged a $25 rescheduling fee to compensate your therapist for his/her time.
- No Show Policy – If for some reason you do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will be charged full price for your session. Thank you for respecting your therapist’s time.
- Observance of our quiet area – Please do not use your cell phones in the spa, be respectful of common space and talk quietly with your friends.
Please note that scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of our policies.