Join the Align Team!
Voted Best Spa and Best Massage in Park City...Align Spa is a local's favorite
for two decades
Join the team where passion, purpose and service align to bring you an income.
We would like to share what it’s like to be a part of our team of healers, and give you an easy
pathway to see if you’d like to join us.
The world of work has significantly changed thanks to COVID, and employers have needed to
up their game in order to both attract and keep their staff. We feel like we’ve been ahead of the
curve for a long time; in that the health, well-being, and experience of everyone on our team is
and has been a top priority for us.
We feel like if one of our team members isn’t at their best, it’s challenging for them to be their
best for their clients. Our job is to support you so that work doesn’t feel like work.
Here’s some of what we enjoy offering members of our team-
- The freedom to choose your own schedule.
- A paid training program on our signature spa treatments.
- Discounts on retail.
- A quarterly spa allowance so that you can invest in your own wellbeing and familiarize
yourself with the treatments at the spa and get to know other staff.
- Education on energy clearing rituals and energy etiquette and hygiene so that you have a
protocol for managing the energy exchange between you and your clients.
- A workers compensation program.
- A medical insurance program you can invest in if you achieve the minimum number of shifts
- A well-run company that’s full of skilled therapists who are also fun people to get to know
outside the spa.
- An inspiring, supportive, friendly and high vibration work atmosphere that has retained many
of its team members for up to 19 years.
- A remote location in Costa Rica where staff can come for a visit, a working vacation or come
to offer services at a retreat.
We’re a down to earth and well-run company that’s been around since 2003, and we’re excited to
help you see that loving where you work is both possible and incredibly important.
So if you’re a licensed massage therapist, a licensed master aesthetician or other type of healer,
Here are the three easy steps to joining the team.
1 Read Team Testimonials
2 Complete Appropriate Form
3 Submit Form & Resume
Submit Form & Resume
That's it! We’ll be in touch with you to set up an interview.
And congrats on making the first step towards loving your job and who you work with.
Calli Sorensen & AmyLu Christopherson
Calli Sorensen, Spa CEO and Amylu Christopherson, Spa Director